Out with the old, in with the new!
967 Squadron are now managing the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (DofE) online. The eDofE is an interactive online system that helps young people manage their own DofE programme and helps the staff monitor their progress. All Cadets starting the DofE for the first time or moving on to a new level are now required to enrol on eDofE. Its simple and easy. Download and complete the enrolment form and return it to the Squadron. Please remember the age requirements for starting the DofE and that participation at Bronze level is currently free as it is supported by the Air Cadet Organisation. For Silver and Gold the form should be accompanied with the appropriate fee, (current fees available from the Squadron Commander and also in the latest copy of Wing Routine Orders).
The benefits of using eDofE are:
- Easy to use,
- Can be accessed anytime, anyplace and anywhere with an internet connection,
- Connects with young people,
- Produce more exciting and active evidence of participation,
- Encourages progression,
- Enables direct communication – no need to wait for parade nights!
- Instant access to useful resources,
- Keeps participants involved,
- Helps the overall DofE scheme to continually improve,
- Offers an efficient way to manage the DofE programme for participants and staff.
For more information on eDofE directs from the DofE website please Click Here.